Painted on one surface and highly opaque, back-painted glass is easy to clean, durable and practical for a wide range of applications, from wall cladding to backsplashes.
We keep 12 colors in stock for quick and easy turn-around, and can also custom match any color reference provided. Temperable back painted glass is also available by the case. Silk screened with ceramic frit, this glass comes in large sheets, typically 88 ½” x 126″, in thicknesses of 3.2mm up to 10mm, which can be cut to size, fabricated and tempered by GGI or by the customer.
- Match any color from any reference material – Pantone, RAL, paint chip, etc. – for unlimited design options
- Environmentally friendly process, utilizing water soluble paints and low temperature curing
- Automated line ensures a consistent finish
- Short runs are no problem
- Maximum size of 70” x 144″
- Post temperable ceramic frit also available